Wednesday, September 27, 2017

thick phat booty

Nescafe Goes Black and Hubby Loves It My name is Aziz; I am a 45 years old businessman from Casablanca. My wife Nescafe (that’s her nickname), is 15 years younger than me. She is a very tall (almost 6’) and very sexy babe with the most perfect body you could ever imagine! She‘s got the most perfect boobs, a small waist, large sexy hips, and the biggest booty in town. With the purest and silkiest skin ever, light brown shiny hair and the most beautiful eyes! She is definitely a man-dream girl!!! We got married when she was 25. Since then we always enjoyed each other so much and had great sex life. She is the kind of wife that turns you on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And most of all she is fun to live with and take care of. After several weeks of hard work and late meeting in my downtown office, Nescafe started to complain about our sex life. So I decided it was time to take very good care of my sweet loving wife. We went on a trip to the south of Morocco. Marrakech was our favourite destination in this beautiful country. Instead of a five-star hotel, we decided to try a very famous guesthouse and choose to stay in the royal suite. We started our first day by our private pool, swimming, sunbathing, and enjoying our favourite drinks. My wife Nes was wearing sexy bikini and no bra. She spent most of the morning either swimming, or belly dancing. By the way, she is perfect at that. You know a woman with a gorgeous body, a flat stomach, a big muscular booty and an ever-lasting smile just spice up your life and make you continue to worship her divine beauty forever. Around 3 pm, the waiter served lunch and prepared more drinks for both of us. To be honest I did not want food, all I had in mind was to please my baby, and eat her pussy and ass. When she came out of the swimming pool, she prepared two glasses of her favourite drink: ice vodka. Then join me in the sofa. She was all wet, and the effects of the morning drinks were obvious. thick phat booty. When we finished our drinks, she kneeled in front of me and started to suck my 8 inches fat cock, her tongue was going up and down my shaft. She is a professional when it comes to sucking my fat cock! She’s been doing this since we got together. After 20 minutes, her job paid off, I was about to cum and then a huge load of pure semen filled her mouth. And in one gesture, she swallowed the whole load. She stand up pull me from my still-hard cock and we both entered the bedroom, where a king size bed was ready for our sex debates. She pushed me down and mounted that hard cock, and started to go up and down in steady pace, and suddenly she started to moan

No comments:

Post a Comment